Sometimes you need a little nature


So yea, it seems that sickness was not my friend over the past couple of months. Things were getting better and then I got sick again. So I know the lack of my blog is weak the past few months, but I am slowly attempting to pull myself back into them. So forgive me! I hope you enjoy this!! 



Currently Featured: 
PREY-Daisy Maitreya
Skin-7 Deadly S[k]ins Rika Lights 1 
MRM "Chandani" Eyes/Lipstick for Catwa Head-Makeover Room Event




Other Featured:
Lara Body- Maitreya
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-Truth Teanna
BentBox Sylvan Ears
^^Swallow^^ Indira Face Jewellery-Nose

Tattoos-
.Identity. Body Shop - Peaceful Soul
Liquid ~ The Heart Wants Tattoo
Mandala Feet Tattoo *Ultraviolence*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid