Talk to the Scepter



I had to admit I had a lot of fun doing this one. The only thing I lacked on was the makeup(I was just too lazy >.>) But the main outfit I had for a long time that I got from a gacha, and had to buy another outfit to get the crown and boots. The Wonderland Scepter, from Deadly Nightshade,  was the thing that I loved the most about it. It could be found at The Darkness Chamber Fair. Which with my luck of course ended last night. But don't fret you can still find them in the store. There are four different scepters. Wearable and Rezzable Decor; Left and right-hand animations. The Wonderland Aura was also located at the event, but that too now can be found in the store. It is Red and black in all four suits and rotates around you to give you that evil Queen feel. Utterly love the whole feel of the outfit. The Roxy's Leggings/stockings that I have on are from The Little Bat those can be found at the Garden of Shadows - Sinister Cabaret  Event. Just finding a place to do this picture was so much fun. I hope that you all enjoy it, and will check them out! 


Currently Featured: 

Wonderland Scepter/Wonderland Aura@Deadly Nightshade

The Roxy's Leggings/Stockings@The Little Bat@ Garden of Shadows--Sinister Cabaret Event 
When: June 12-30
2 versions/28 color hud/Omega Only! 


Other Featured:
Lara Body- Maitreya
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair- Truth- Caralisa
BentBox Sylvan Ears
^^Swallow^^ Indira Face Jewellery-Nose
7 Deadly s[K]ins - LUANA darks-Coconut
Cureless[+] Red Queen's Realm/Queen's Gala Dress(m)/RARE
irrISIStible : Dark Queen Heart-Crown/Collar/Boots






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid