Water Fairy


Ever have one of those days that you just feel like pretending to be something else? Well, this was one of those days. I put on this outfit from Entice, and I literally let out a bit of a squeal, just ask the person who's ear I did it in! It was from back in December of last year, but I just had to do a picture with it! 
But the lipstick I have on is also from Beauty by Entice which can be found at The Makeover Room, Augusts 1st thru Aug 26th. It comes with a 10 pack hud for each head. They are called Just a Kiss Lipsticks. I really love the natural feel of the lipstick. It's really pretty on. With this lipstick, I am wearing the skin from 7 Deadly Skins called Romina in the shade of pineapple. Now I am not a freckles person on my avi at all, but I have to say I am now. This looks amazing and so sweet. You have to run to the store and get this skin!! 

Currently Featured: 
Beauty by Entice-Just a Kiss Lipstick@TMR
Aug 1st - Aug 26th
➊ Just a Kiss Lipsticks
    - Catwa/Omega, Lelutka/Omega, LAQ/Omega, Vista/Omega
    - 99L per 10 pack HUD (reg 150L)



7 Deadly s[K]ins -ROMINA(Pineapple) freckled fat pack skins



Other Featured: 
Frozen Heart Bodysuit/Tiara/Bento Wings@Entice
Lara Body- Maitreya
TRUTH / Carla
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
^^Swallow^^ (mp) Noldor Elf Ears



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid