Crystals and Fire


That's right I am back! I thought it was time to get back to doing what I love to do! I know it's been a while and I am hoping I can get back into the swing of things. So I decided to give adorn myself with my steampunk attire and set out to the Fantasy Faire! There I found a perfect place to display the Crystal Mage Halo from  Deadly NightShade!  It is a 100 percent mesh. The center metal piece rotates and the outer crystals give a wing sort of feel to them. It was really a really well designed and put together piece. I really enjoyed working on this piece and it was a refreshment to be able to get to do it at the very place they have it! Come and check out it! 




Currently Featured

.~DN~. Crystal Mage Halo-{Deadly Nightshade}
Available now at the DN DD 2020 Location in the Relay for Life Vendor 
Event Opening Date: April 23, 2020
Event Closing Date: May 10, 2020


Other Featured: 
Body- Maitreya
Head-Kimberly-Catwa 
Truth-Brighton Hoodie hair 
Indira Face Jewellery 
**Mansueto Steampunk Style complete outfit**
~NS~  Fishnet Stockings Collection 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid