Stay Sexy with Lovelysweet!



Hello everyone! I hope you had a good Halloween and got lots of goodies! I found myself cuddle up in front of the TV watching Hocus Pocus and sipping hot coffee. The life of an adult! But I have to say I am glad I tossed the fuzzy blanket aside and came to find this wonderful little blogger set from .lovelysweet.  I love her eyes and find them so unique and energizing. I personally have never liked little face tattoos but you may see them on me a bit more this season! If you looking to deck out your look with a pop of color, definitely try out the Glossie in a pumpkin! So get off your cute little bums and move on over to the Staysexy event! 




Opens: Nov 1st
Closes: Nov 10th


At this event, you can find Two exclusive items
The one I am wearing above ~ Mesmerize Eyes w/appliers for :

CATWA & HDPro
Lelutka Evol
Omega
BOM  layers
Unisex
Catwa has R/L options and Omega gives you R/L options for most heads, including Lelutka Evol. 


Then you have Sexy Glossies which is for Lelutka Evolution. It is made 
to fit Nova, BOM only w/no applier 




Above you will see me wearing the 10L special :  
Glossie in a pumpkin color for Catwa{non HDpro}, LOGO
Lelutka Evol
eyeshadow for above
cute little fall leave tattoo for your cheeks.. 
all are BOM. 
  






.lovelysweet. mainstore

Marketplace Store




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Tis the Season??-WYH Event