Middle of Nowhere


Okay, so first off, sorry for the lack of posts for the month so far, I got the ickiness like 3 times over. So now I am attempting to catch up. Not sure what it will do for me, but I am trying! But I have to say, I am not really big into the jumpers, but given that this is totally boho-ish, I fell in love. The colors are amazing, and the fact they are totally Valentines, double yay! The Headchain I have on is from!TLB-- another uber cute thing. I am all about the chains for the head/hair. But the fact that this one comes with a hud that you can change the color of the heart, along with what it says, you so need to get to the Fetish Fair and get this!  As you all know, I got 7 Deadly S[k]ins as a sponsor and I have never changed my skin as much as I have now that  I have them! I love it! The one I have on now is called Becky, and it's the group gift. It comes with options of a brow or no brow! So there is that! I used to keep my eyes one color, but now that Liquid makes such amazing eyes, I so had to try out the Valentine ones! So cute, and there is a slight twinkle of a silverish heart... yes, please!  You all so need to get and check out these stores! The links are below, now get shopping!! XoXo


Currently, Featuring- AddelleArts found at Sealed with a Kiss Hunt Hosted by L&R Fun with Hunts
Includes~Jumper, shoes, necklace and bracelet 
Sealed With A Kiss Hunt-Feb 1-28

Heart Headchain~ !TLB @Fetish Fair 2018

7 Deadly S[k]ins Becky-Walnut

Liquid- Loving Eyes- Loving Ice


Other Featured:
Lara Body- Maitreya
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-Truth Valentina / Dual
BentBox Sylvan Ears
Tattoos-.Identity. Body Shop - Deep Within 2
.Identity. Body Shop - Peaceful Soul
Mandala Feet Tattoo *Ultraviolence*
*MUKA* Cuff Love























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid