Location: Annon , The Gate. + Fallen Gods Inc Some days we just need a day to feel like a princess and today was that day. It didn't start off as a bad day, but as I progressed it was. So coming home and finding this in my closet I couldn't resist. The Carmina Burana - FATPACK - Maitreya made by Entice from the We <3 Rp event. The fact that this dress is totally Medievalish is aaammaazzinng.. I instantly fell in love with it. But what really got me was the options to change the dress the different colors. The hud holds up to 10 different options for colors. But the one that I loved the most was the emerald option of this dress. Let's just say that if you want to go to a ball and catch your prince well, the overflow of this dress should so do that((hehe)). The detailing is simple yet intricate, is that possible? Yes, with this dress it is. But thank you Entice for this awesome dress!! Lara Body- Maitreya Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-...
I believe that no matter how dominant you are, there is always a bit of submissive. You don't want to admit it. But think about it. If you're not the boss of your current job(SL or first life) then you are submitting to the rules and requests of those superior of you. There are levels of submissions and dominance. But a little tidbit about me is that I am a submissive, more then I like to admit. But I also like to be in control as well. But with this said, and the reason behind this particular peek into my life is the Junky Jewelry by PREY "Ayla's Choker". This choker is beautifully put together and I love the fact that it either comes in Gold or Silver. It is rigged, but you still have to resize it to fit perfectly, which as you can see it does. Normally I don't do vibrant colors when it comes to my eye makeup but the MRM "Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick from the Makeover Room Event fit perfectly with what I wanted to ex...
Location: Image Essentials Studios Everyone wait for that moment that someone comes into their lives and you can't breathe without them. Your heart beats a million miles a moment. You get that knot in your stomach, like butterflies flitting widely. The world seems to disappear around you. You hear their voice and you're breathless. You await the moment that you're in their arms again. You stand and wait for the phone to ring... waiting for that call. Lara Body- Maitreya Skin-<Peach> - MAITREYA Lara (CURVY)- Pink Fuel Head- Kimberly- Catwa Hair- Hair[L] Road- Magika Makeup- Catwa Lipstick-Essentials Pink- Pink Fuel Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA] Piercings - Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP) .:ECCO:(MP) Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup] SimpleNosePiercing- (MP) [PuncturedPinup] Clothes (#7) Mykonos / COMMON / Satin Robe - Pi...
Comments
Post a Comment