Nighty Nite


I want to say thank you for Glamour for letting me use our Private room for this little photo op. I had my own bed, but what can I say, this one is more broke in! But I have to say, I utterly love this sexy little bit. It's from Black Swan, it has 8 color hud options on it. There is nothing like slipping this on and walking into a room and getting all those little secret messages. I mean yes, I know I am hot thank you! But seriously ladies, you have to try this out!




Currently Featured:
!Black Swan! Blogger - entice lingerie
Zibska Suse Eyemakeup Catwa@The Makeover Room Event


Other Featured 
7 Deadly S[k]ins- Ferna- Walnut
Lara Body- Maitreya
Truth-Teddy - Black&Whites05Fade
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
BentBox Sylvan Ears
*Muka* Cuff Love
Lilo 9(Rare), 1, 8 :::ChicChica:::





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Tis the Season??-WYH Event