Unicorn Belief


If anyone knows me then they know that I absolutely love my unicorns. So when I found out that one of the opens for the Summer Girls Dress was a unicorn style, of course, that is what I had to do. But just so you know, this is a Fatpack Exclusive. There is one other that comes as an exclusive as well. But there is 8 options for the dress, and 2 extra(Exclusive). I love the style, an I love the option of being able to change it up if I really want to. Then the sparkles on the floor are from ZOE, they are sheet lights and they come in small and large. I used large and laid them on the floor for the sparkle effect.

Currently Featured: 
Entice - Summer Girls Dress - Prints Fatpack@Tres Chic
Z.O.E Sheet Lights- Large

Other Featured: 
7 Deadly S[k]ins- Ferna- Walnut
Lara Body- Maitreya
Olive. The Joanna Hair-Crazy Glitter 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
BentBox Sylvan Ears
*CK* Princess unicorn heels



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid