Come a little closer


Today was just one of those days, that I actually felt and thought I looked pretty. I know lame huh? But ya, so I did a come and look at me shot. Went back to one of my favorite places and relaxed to the music as I took my pictures and edited them! Enjoy! 

 Lara Body by Maitreya

Skin-<Peach> - MAITREYA Lara  (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 

Head- Kimberly-Catwa

Eyes- Powder Pack MAY Catwa-SlackGirl

Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]

Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)

 Boho Rings Collection for bento hands [*K*]

 Julia Dress Red-B BOS
Maitreya Bra-B BOS
Maitreya Panties-B BOS

My Bloody Heels Maitreya- *MIRUS*

Heartfelt Necklace - Maitreya Lara-Cynful


Prop

Voliere Chair Copper + Bird- Trompe Loeil




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Sun

The Colors of Fall--Nightmare Event, Makeover Room, Gacha Good

Butterfly Effect