Is it fall yet?


LOCATION: NEIVE

So on Facebook, I was cruising through like I normally do and the *Silvery K * Loose Feminine Gacha*@Whimsical totally caught my eye. I wasted no time at all getting over there and finding this Gacha. I can't tell you how uber excited I was when I was actually able to pull nearly an entire matching outfit out of the Gatcha, only after a few tries. Silvery K has outdone themselves and I feel amazing wearing this out fit. It fits perfectly and has the almost fall/winter feel to it. Thank you so much for creating this outfit! 

 Lara Body by Maitreya

Skin-<Peach> - MAITREYA Lara  (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 

Head Kimberly-Catwa

[RA] Lory Hair - Boobs [Runaway hair]

Linda Cosmetics [ March PowderPack] ::Modish::


Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]

Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)

Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

Loose feminine(Tops_Pink)2-*:..Silvery K.:

Loose feminine(Thigh high boots_Pink)18 *:..Silvery K.:

Loose feminine(Arm Cover_Pink)5 *:..Silvery K.:

Loose feminine(earrings_Dark_L)13 *:..Silvery K.:

Loose feminine(Pearl Necklace_Pink)8 *:..Silvery K.:

Loose feminine(Choker_Pink)12 *:..Silvery K.:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid