A darker side of Boho


I was a bit excited that L'Emporio released something in the bohemian style that I liked so much. The fact that it gave a dark side, made it even better. The outfit is amazing and fits wonderfully.I love the peekaboo top, that leaves just enough to the imagination. I think that I may have found a new love in my life! Thank you L'Emporio for an amazing product!



 Lara Body by Maitreya

Skin-  Illy Tone 01- YS&YS

Head- Kimberly-Catwa

Makeup- Tiana Eyemakeup - Zibska 

 Green Eyes- Powder Pack MAY Catwa-SlackGirl

Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]

Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP) 

 Boho Rings Collection for bento hands [*K*]

:*Ruxandra*:: Top-Maitreya- L'Emporio

:*Ruxandra*:: Skirt-Maitreya- L'Emporio

:*Ruxandra*:: Necklace- L'Emporio

:*Ruxandra*:: Bangles- L'Emporio

:*Ruxandra*:: Earrings- L'Emporio








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun