Escape--Entice, MakeoverRoom, POE10


Not all of us like the cold. For me, that is no acceptation. I couldn't stand the cold, so I escaped to a place that was nice and warm. This outfit is one of my favorites that I received from Just Ordinary from the POE10 Event. This romper is called Rachel Romper. It comes in white and gold. Made for most all mesh body and also comes with standard sizes as well.  I did have to hide my nipples, but other than that, I would have to advise everyone to check it out. Well, not everyone, women, of course, unless you into wearing women clothing!
I am a lovey-dovey type of person when the time is right. But I don't show it a lot. But these Yumi Cutted Heart Tattoos from S e a r e n can be found in The makeover room.  These can be applied to your chest, knees, and hands. I have to say I don't normally like things like this. Just not my thing, but the longer that I wore them, I really do like them. Very Nicely done.
Entice made me very excited about their Freeze your Eye makeup.  I really like that the hud option gives you 15 different choice of colors and slight variations of design. Some of them are very subtle and I really love the colors as well! Make sure you go and check this out! Makes great for the winter and photographers, who want to make a pop!
The makeover room again wowed me with their Melantha Lips from Avada. The hud contains 14 different lip options for colors. Some of them are slight to bright, but that's an easy fix with your head hud to lighten them. They are too perfect to make that pop you want for pictures.
Well, I do hope that you all enjoyed reading this, as I had a good time writing this! Happy Hump Day!!


 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair -Ginevra with Headband--Truth
Eyes-Liquid ~Sonic Silver- (TY!!)
BentBox Sylvan Ears
                       Makeup- Lips-Avada~ Melantha Lips@TMR(TY)
          Entice - Freeze You Out Eye Makeup - Catwa/Omega(TY)
Tattoo-S e a r e n - Yumi Cutted Heart Tattoo @ TMR
Jewelry-Kibitz - Jess necklace - gold
Lilo 9(Rare), 1, 8 :::ChicChica:::

Clothes
Rachel Romper Glitter White Gold- Just Ordinary-POE10
Reign- Glitteratti Heels









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid