Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10


Everyone is normally going to Christmas parties, exchanging gifts, and just getting lit to enjoy the Holiday, along with trying to cope with the in-laws and family during this time of year. Now, I have to say I am lucky. Well, I don't know if lucky is the correct terminology. I don't have to worry about in-laws, gotta have someone willing to stick around to make that ever happen! As for family, well I used to have the big family get-togethers. The food, card games, football games, parades-- at that jazz. But due deaths, marriages, and growing apart it is now just our family of five. This consists of my mom, dad, brother, son and myself. Which honestly is just fine for me. But I wish I could have had all that with my son. But it's okay, we are making our own memories.
The set that is behind me is called the May your Christmas be bright: Santa & pals set by  BM(Beyond Majestic) which can also be found during the POE10 Event. It is a simple little set,  but just perfect to finish off your Holiday decor. I love the details and speciall the lights that hand off the shelf. The shelf is meant for a corner but I loved it just the way it was. But it's a good filler if you can't find something to take care of that pesky corner.
This outfit from Entice is a way to start getting me in a festive spirit. It's called Mockingbird. It can be found at the Cosmopolitan event from Dec. 17-28. - Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya

    - 199L each /599 Fatpack (2 bonus colors in fatpack as well as texture change HUD with options for the sweater (main, sleeves, collar) and Skirt (Main, Waist, Ruffle)
I am totally in love with the fact that as it is stated above that it has a texture change hud. You can change the entire outfit pretty much any color that you need. Along with mixing and matching them!
  The Pendant that I have around my neck is from the POE10 Event.  It is from Virus Collection and called  Yggdrasil.  Now along with loving bohemian, my next favorite is Celtic. Now this necklace does come with earrings, bracelets, belly ring, necklace, and ankle bracelets. I am not sure if it's a whole set, but even to purchase them individually I would so do. Though I had to figure how to turn off the bling in the ankle bracelet, it wasn't hard, and I adore it!
  Now I am a bit makeup whore when it comes to my face. So when Liquid came out with the holiday set for Cosmetic fair, I so couldn't help but rush to try it on. The color that I have on right now is the  All that Glitters Red Eyeshadow applier. I love the shade of red. It's not too bright, but not too dull and looks amazing! I am also wearing the Slippery Lipstick in the shade of Rose.  Once again I am in love!
  Sorry for my lack of posts so far this month, the Holidays seem to be a bit busy and I am attempting to enjoy them for the first time in a while. Cause heck, I've never had two weeks off with my son for any sort of vacation/break. So I hope that you all have Happy Holidays and a Great New Year!!

 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair- Truth-November-Ginvera-Holiday Edition
Eyes-Liquid ~Sonic Silver- (TY!!)
Makeup-Eyes- Liquid-All that Glitters Red Eyeshadow applier(TY)
Lips-Liquid- Slippery Lipstick(TY)
BentBox Sylvan Ears

     Clothes 
                                           Sweater/Skirt-Entice-Mockingbird(TY)
                                                      Shoes-Reign- PomPom Kates 

                                                                      Jewelry


Lilo 9(Rare), 1, 8 :::ChicChica:::
Lakrya - Elza Bento Mesh Ring & HUD














Comments

  1. Thank you for the dress suggestion! I like that it's sexy but not slutty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid