Come say Hi


I can't say I am one that likes my pictures taken without makeup on, given it be SL pictures or RL pictures. But today was a first for me. I had asked in a group about how I could revamp my blog or ideas to help me gain more sponsors, well, I gained myself a sponsor, 7 Deadly S[k]ins. My go-to skin is normally Pink Fuel, but the options I have gotten with this skin, and the different shades I have to say I am in total love. I will be using the different shades. My current one in the picture above is a lot lighter than I have ever really owned. But I love it. For the light skin, I wanted something brighter than the pale grey eyes that I normally do. So I couldn't help use the eyes from Liquid called Cosmic Colbalt. It's from the Lustrous Eyes set. But I really hope that you've enjoyed this post and that you will check out the skin and eyes! Don't be afraid to hit me up if you have any questions!!



Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-7 Deadly S[k]ins-Venus-Powder(TY)
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair--FABIA- Mesh Hair   <Amelia> Multicolors Blond 2
Eyes- Lustrous Eyes-Cosmic Colbalt-Liquid(TY)
BentBox Sylvan Ears
.:ECCO:. Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing(MP)
DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
::SG:: Gazy Mesh Eve-Vista-Maitreya-Tuty-Slink-Tonic Bento-TMR(TY)


Jewelry 
:::insanya::: HeartChocker
*MUKA* Cuff Love
Lilo 9(Rare), 1, 8 :::ChicChica:::

Lakrya - Elza Bento Mesh Ring & HUD

Pose
SLC Bento SS POSE -PuniPuni C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun