Sleepy time


Even though I went to bed early last night, but it seems that I didn't get enough sleep, and well you can sleep just about anywhere. Well, when you go and take a nap you have to wear something comfy. I couldn't help but shimmy into the booty shorts from Z.O.E. They are  Cutesy animal prints and uber cute. The ones I have on are little lions. I am not an applier person, which is what these are.
The come Maitreya and omega so you have those options. Also system as well. There are 12 options for the panties.
Now as you can tell, my skin is rather---dark. It's just another amazing skin that I got from 7 Dead S[k]ins. It is from the set called Lumi-Coconut. On the skin I have the tattoo from Liquid called Feelin' Vine  it can be found at the Garden of Shadows event. The pack as white, black, green, and henna options. The appliers are for Maitreya and Omega.
Well, I hope that you all enjoyed this post. If you all are where it's cold I hope that you're keeping warm and cozy. Talk to you all soon!


Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-7 Deadly S[k]ins-Lumi-Coconut(TY)
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair--Doe: Tasha (twotone) - Pastels
Eyes- Lustrous Eyes-Cosmic Colbalt-Liquid(TY)
BentBox Sylvan Ears
Tattoo-Liquid ~ Feelin' Vine Tattoo ~ Fatpack@Garden of Shadows  (TY)

Clothes
Blueberry - Group Gift - Tank Top
Z.O.E. Cutesy Animal Panties (TY)
REIGN.- Heels and Warmers (MAITREYA) #16

Jewelry 


Lilo 9(Rare), 1, 8 :::ChicChica:::

Prop
2. darkendStare. plushie buddies [lion] (hang)





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun