Sexy Comfortable




Sexy and comfortable, not sure how often you hear that in the same sentence. But that was what inspired today's look. I am wearing a sexy little piece from Black Swan called the Risque dress. The stockings are appliers, but so sexy and cute. I love the design on them. The outfit comes in black and grey. So I am still into my grey eyes, well Liquid came out with some new ones called Vero Grey. This pack comes with 10 eyes, each eye having 3 shades within it's set. The lipstick is from the Defiant fatpack this one is called Rose. The set is actually pretty awesome. It comes from a pack of 10 that comes from a set of 4--regular to sexy smudge. Lord, I love it. THEN I got to try on some awesome eyeshadow from TMR-(!IT!) called Shades of Cool. There are 12 different pallets with 10 different options for colors. I will have makeup for days! 
I am not big on mesh nails as they use some attachment points(hehe). But I couldn't help but through on the nails from Slackergirl called Goldie mesh nails.  They come in a pack of 8 choices. So pretty and I do love the detail on these as well. If you like mesh nails I would recommend checking this out!
Well thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed! Here is too a new year!


Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-Truth-Tinsley
Eyes-Vero Grey-Liquid(ty!)
Eyeshadow-TMR-!IT!-Shades of Cool Eyeshadow3(ty!)
Lipstick-Defiant Fatpack(rose)-Liquid(ty!)
BentBox Sylvan Ears
Piercings-PUNCH / Trine
.:ECCO:. Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing(MP)
DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
Nails- Goldie Mesh-Slackergir(TMR)l(TY!)

 Jewelry
Lilo 9(Rare), 1, 8 :::ChicChica:::
Lakrya - Elza Bento Mesh Ring & HUD

Clothes 
!Black Swan!-Risque dress/Stockings-Black(Ty!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Sun

The Colors of Fall--Nightmare Event, Makeover Room, Gacha Good

Butterfly Effect