Tell me Something I don't know....


We can't help what comes out in us when we put something out. We attempt to show our true selves with what we put on. Sometimes it's simple and comfy. Other times it's sexy. This particular outfit was and has become one of my favorites. The Jeans are from Entice, which is found at the Liaison Collaborative Event that is from Jan 7th-31st.  If you purchase the fat pack you get two bonus colors. So I would suggest getting over there and checking it out!!

Featured: Baby I'm Your Jeans-Entice- @The Liaison Collaborative Event 
Jan 7th-31st
➊ Baby I'm Yours Jeans 
    - fit under the "Baby I'm Yours" sweater dress as well!
    - Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya
    - 150L each/450 Fatpack (2 bonus colors in fatpack only)


Also Featuring: 
Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-7 Deadly S[k]ins-Lumi-Coconut(TY)
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Makeup-Slippery Lipstick-@Liquid
Hair-Doe: Wolf - Epiphany Exclusive@Epiphany Jan 2018
Eyes- Lustrous Eyes-Cosmic Colbalt-Liquid(TY)
BentBox Sylvan Ears
.:villena:. - Pelted Fur Jacket - Classy
Vinyl + Azuchi- Aoki Top Pak BLUE Maitreya RARE
REIGN.-Wishful Heels Fatpack







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid