Come to my Room....


Can I just say.. OMG! I am so in awe of the designers for this round of The Nightmare event. I couldn't decide who or what to use, so I combined a few that I thought would look amazing together. They did just that. Everything fit together in a design that would come out a bad dream. The skin from LURE  called Revenant was amazing. I loved the  ghostly feel that it helped give with the detail on the skin. I did love the fact that the face applier for the Catwa was already included as well. But, of course when it comes to eyes, you can't just be all plain Jane on them, so I went with  Xylo set from Zibska. There is a hud that gives you 8 color option. Now normally I don't do the full body and face tattoos named Oui,but I am totally digging the set from Nox. I was blown away at the intricate detail of the tattoos. Now.... that hair! It's from {Letituier} and it's called Dahlia Hair. I don't think I have seen here of this fluffiness in a very long time. But honestly the more I wore it, the more I fell in love for it. It works perfect for this particular feel of costume, and it could be used to create even more off the wall ones. I used a lot more from The Nightmare Event you can find those below... Don't forget that the event opens October 1st!  I can promise it will be worth the time to go!! 



 Lara Body- Maitreya
Head- Kimberly-Catwa

Skin
LURE- Revenant(Applier Included)--> The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)  

Eyes
Zibska- Xylo Eyes(LelutkaCatwaOmega)--> The Nightmare Event--opens Oct 1st(TY!!)

Tattoos 
Nox. Ouija(Catwa/Omega Applier Included)-->The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)


Hair
{Letituier} Dahlia Hair-(B&W)The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)

Nails
Dark Passion(DP)-Koffin Nails-Sadistic--The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)

Clothes/Accessorizes/Poses
The Half Moon Market -Crown of Blades - Bloody--The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)

* Stelloane Leg Bitches Maitreya/Spider soles-The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)

((Picture to come))

-Sorumin- Leather queen GACHA -The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)

Poseidon Vordal -The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)
Poses/Knives

Background/Scene 
{C&C} Shadow Room Skybox --The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)


OLQINU: gothic nightmare <coffin shelf,desk,sorcery books,eyeball jar,mystery hand sculpture,magic circle rug,satanic pillow>The Nightmare Event--> opens Oct.1st(TY!!)


Covered Dead Body 3/Dead Zombie(MP)-Boudoir






















**added blood drippings off knives**






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid