Just a little nosey~ Junky Jewerly by PREY



I couldn't help myself-- I just had to be a little nosey. I am not a bit fan of nose rings with chains called PREY Junky Jewelry Nosey Chain G, but I have to say, I absolutely love this! This is a new affiliate with PREY called Junky jewelry . The detail of the chain is outstanding. I only had to do a bit or resizing(Yes, it resizes), it is rigged, and as you can see looks great! Thank you Junky Jewelry for giving me another store to love!

 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Jessica Hair- [RA]
 Tattoo : Masks : OMEGA (Tattoo) : HIP13018-  Letis

Jewelry 
PREY Junky Jewelry Nosey Chain G --Junky Jewelry
Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)
Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
{Cute Moon} Choker OpenCollar-(MP) [GUNSHOT]
Persephone Head Chain // Black Multi Gem- Lumae


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid