Even A Sea Bunny needs a quiet place


Location: Morning Glow


I was feeling sort of whimsical and fantasy today. One of the sims I hang out had an Under The Sea event along with working on a bunny button, so I combined the two! I did a sea bunny! It was so much fun to put together. I don't normally do the skin applier for my body, but I love it! It came with so many options, but I liked the blue the best! But I hope you enjoy the look and the pictures!


 Lara Body- Maitreya

Skin-<Peach> - MAITREYA Lara  (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 

Body Scales(Blue) 1.0(MP) Cynefin 

Head- Kimberly-Catwa


Eye Makeup-Halo Eyeshadow - set 02 -Just Magnetized

Lips- Catwa - Applier Glittery Lipsticks (Powder Pack)- Izzie's

Jessica Hair- [RA]

Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]


Jewelry 

Loose Feminine(Pearl Necklace_white) 7 *:..Silvery K.:

Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)

Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

Clothing 

    Siren's Spell - 12 - Lara - Thong - Purple  Moon Elixir  
Seaweed Add-odd

Siren's Spell - 6 - Lara - Bra - Purple Moon Elixir  

Siren's Spell - 15 - Lara - Arm Pearls - Snow  Moon Elixir  

Siren's Spell - 18 - Lara -  Ankle Pearls - Snow  Moon Elixir  


Accessories 

 Mermaid's Majesty - Sea Bunny Ears - Lilac 2 - +Half-Deer+

 Fish Wreath Violet - ERSCH 

 Floral Ombre Maitreya Nail Applier - @rOrO






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun