Good Girl vs Dirty Girl



When it comes to sisters they are never alike. The same can be said about my sissy. We have two totally different personalities. I am the heart on my sleeve and Lora is the I don't give a fuck one. But at the end of the day, I know the woman has my back no matter what. She is the one that puts me in my place, tells me when I fuck up and just is all around blunt. She sits back and watches and lets me learn my mistakes. But is there to always pick me up. I promise this won't get any sappier!  But these shirts from Jackalope fit us to a tee.  I am far from a Good Girl... but it was the chuckle that had me get it. Lora-- well let's just say this is so her.  She is a bit of a dirty girl in a kinky way. But I wouldn't change that! The skirts are also from Jackalope as well. There are several different options from plaid to full solid colors. A friend took us there one night on a shopping trip and needless to say, I totally fell in love with it, and recommend it to anyone that wants some cute saying shirts.

 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
.LeLutka.Head.Bianca 3.0- LeLutka
Skin on head-[PF] Vera <Peach> -- LELUTKA Mesh Head Applier
Ears--UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Hair-- Rhonda Hairstyle--Doux
Tattoo-Letis Tattoo :: INERMIS Pack :: PACK15001 

Piercings
Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)
Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

                                                                            Clothes
Spice Tank / GoodGirl / Maitreya-Jackalope
 Sugar Skirt / GreyPlaid / Maitreya-  Jackalope


Jewelry
Karin Choker [Black]-silver .::Supernatural::.
Lora
 Lara Body by Maitreya
Skin-<Vanilla> - MAITREYA Lara  (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Skin on head-<Sabine> Catwa head applier
Head Cataya -Catwa
L'Etre-Olympe Mesh Ears L'Etre
Hair-- Rhonda Hairstyle--Doux
   
Clothes
Spice Tank / Dirtygirl / Maitreya-Jackalope
 Sugar Skirt / GreyPlaid / Maitreya-  Jackalope

Jewelry
Love Spell Choker-Maitreya Lara-Cynful

Accessories 
equinox-autumn pack-N91 Sept 2017-anxiety
Whats your Fantasy/Say my Name-  [Krescendo]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid