Come and ~Entice~ me.. The beginnings of Fall


Yes, it's me again. But this time I actually have an awesome outfit, that is totally me from my first sponsor, Entice. Thanks to Entice I got a chance to finally blog for a store that is a new found discover for me! I absolutely love the quality of their clothes, and couldn't wait to try out my first one. This particular set is called the West End Girls. It's two separate pieces but fits so cute together. I have to say I instantly fell in love with the sweater, just like my first life I love the cowl neck sweater. It shows just enough of the neck off to still have the sexy feel. Then comes the skirt, it fits great with my Maitreya body.  Both sweater and skirt come with the fat pack option so you can decide what color sweater your in the mood for! The great thing is this sweater looks great with jeans as well. So if you're looking for a date night autumn outfit or pumpkin picking outfit, West End Girls is the outfit for you!


 Lara Body- Maitreya

Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 

Head- Kimberly-Catwa

Makeup- Powder Pack Catwa September 2017-A R T E
Honey Lips
MEOW! Eyeshadow
Myst Eyes(option5)

Hair-  JANA A (Materials)- eXxEsS

Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]

Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)
DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

Jewelry-. Karin Choker [Black] Silver- .::Supernatural::

Clothes

West End Girls Sweater- Entice

West End Girls Skirt -  Entice

Boots- 19 TIANA Boots "Black" (Maitreya) Rare(Sept. Arcade)- N-Core

Socks- TIANA Socks "Gray" (Maitreya) (Sept. Arcade) - N-Core

Accessories

 Fun Frenchies 11. White Held- JIAN

 Fall Vibes Traveller Bag (Rigged)- Sight See'r #7 - REIGN.

Pose- Animazoo dance poseball v3.0 - poseF1-(MP) Animazoo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid