One Foot, Two Foot--LUVI




I never ever considered myself a foot model, but guess what! It seems that this line of fun work gets you doing all sorts of things that you never thought you would be doing! LUVI gave me that chance!  But I actually really like these, the detail on them as you can see is really well done. The only thing I wish was there was an arched version, but I suppose if you walk around on your tip toes all the time you have to have a break right? As of right now these are found in Maitreya and Slink versions-- with small and large versions. From what I can tell this product is found currently on the marketplace. An in-world store is being worked on currently and once that is up and going I'll let you all know! Thank you all for coming and checking out these awesome shoes!!

Shoes~ Black Sneaker-LUVI








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid