Autumn is in the air--WYH, The MakeoverRoom Event, Entice





I know yesterday I did a post that was all about Christmas, but I had to get my mind back in a warm place, so I did an autumn-ish display. I have to say I felt very cozy that is for sure. The outfit from Go Frock yourself made my sitting by the fire even warmer. The cute Thanksgiving Leggings(Exclusive) and Thanksgiving sweater(Exclusive) can be found at the Warm your Heart Event which begins Nov 8-30th. The sweater and leggings come with 9 different options. The Rare option 10 comes with a three choice color change hud. You can't have a pair of leggings without a pair of tan boots from Entice called  Baby, It's Cold Outside. The insides of them were nice and toasty, almost like they are made of fur! So cute to top off this outfit!!
   So the cozy little chair I am sitting in is from Mariposa, also a sponsor for the Warm your Heart Event. She has several different ones at this event. It is in her Warm November Gacha. My whole set up is also located in this gacha as well! So make sure you come and try your luck! The candle on the table is her Autumn Spiced Gacha.  So many cute candles are in the gacha.
   With every cute outfit, you have to have some makeup. The Makeover Room this round has some awesome options for makeup. I couldn't help but stick with the Autumn color scheme. So I put on the Gnomie Droplets from Stix. It comes with 11 different palettes, one of them being nude. It applies to the eyes, lips and neck.  I can't say I would wear anything like this of my own choosing... but now that I have it, I have to say, it may show up more in my makeup options!

Thank you all again for coming and checking out my blog! I hope you enjoyed it and have a great week!

Warm your Heart Event    Nov 8th to Nov 30th! 
The Makeover Room Event
Entice
Mariposa
Stix



The Makeover Room Event-- Gnome Droplets

GFY--Warm your Heart Event
Entice-Baby It's Cold Outside












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid