Night by the Fire--Autumn Frost Event





See, I told you I would be doing another post for Autumn Frost Fair, and here it is! I had been searching everywhere for some holiday furniture and almost broke down and bought some. But then the blogger packs came out, and Violet from Adorably Strange Wares(ASW) The Overlook Retreat set is amazing. I love the details of it all. The set contains two sofas(deer&pine), a rocking chair, a treat table, a spiral tree, deer decoration, two Luminaries, leaf candles, and wall candles.
In a setting like this I couldn't help but throw something comfy on as well. The long sleeve shirt by Image Factory called Snowed N Long... also found at the Autumn Frost Fair. It comes in Blue, Brown, Green, Purple, Rust... and I think it's even for the guys! Yes, I wore a guy shirt! What can I say! But I paired that with zOOm's Candy Love Jeans version 2. These designs are so cute and decorative. Great to pair with a solid shirt or sweater! But with a cute pair of jeans, you simply got to have shoes! I couldn't help but slide into the LindyM&R Shoes Nude. This set comes with Black, Nude, Red and White. Perfect for your Holiday outfits! Cute little wedges that can go with dresses or pants! So I do hope that you come out and check out the Autumn Frost fair when it opens up!!


Autumn Frost Fair 
Image Factory
 zOOm
 Lindy
Fair Dates
Setup - Nov 15 - Nov 17, 2017
Fair Opens - Nov 18, 2017
Fair Closes - Dec 6, 2017







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid