Autumn Bento Rings-- Autumn Frost Fair 2017

First off I want to thank that Autumn Frost Fair  for the chance to be one of their bloggers!! There are so many great designers some new and some older. They are currently setting up and will continue til the 17th of this month. The fair opens the 18th and closes on the 6th of December. So make sure you stock pile some Linden to come out to this event and pick up some exclusives.
So I am a big...big ring fan. So when I got my blogger boxes for the Autumn Frost Fair-Home and Fashion- and one of them just happened to be the Autumn Bento Rings from Slipper. I squeed! I am wearing both left and right hand set for Maitreya! The detail on these rings are wonderful. I zoomed in close once they were on and studied them. It may just come down to the fact, that I don't take these suckers off! But this is just one of the first posts that I'll be doing for the Autumn Frost Fair!


Autumn Frost Fair  (THANK YOU)
Slipper
Fair Dates
Setup - Nov 15 - Nov 17, 2017
Fair Opens - Nov 18, 2017
Fair Closes - Dec 6, 2017






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun