Excuse me M'Lord.....Entice


So I have always had this thing for anything fantasy and medieval. So when Entice gave us the Castle on the Hill Gown, I fell in love with. This is found at the We <3 RP Event that opens on the 4th of November!  Though I don't have many places to wear it to.. it's stunning. I went through the 10 options for the color on the hud, and this is the one that I think I loved the most. The colors are absolutely amazing, and the detail of the bodice wants to make me actually go out and find one to wear in my first life. Silly I know! But who knows, if I can look this flippin' sexy in my second life, why not in my first as well. Though unless it was Halloween, Renaissance Festival or a Com-a-con... I just might get those silly looks! But anyways, thank you for taking the time to read over this and totally make sure you hop over to We <3 RP and add this to your closest... you never know when you might need a medieval dress!!

 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Eyes-Liquid ~ Cliffside Stone 2 ~ Mesh Eyes(TY)
Makeup-MRM "Animesh" Eyes Makeup for Catwa Head-The MakeoverRoom(TY!)
MRM "Animesh" Lipstick for Catwa Head
 Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Hair-Magika - 01 - Excuse Me

Clothes 
Entice - Castle on the Hill Gown Fatpack@We <3 Roleplay(TY)

Jewelry 
.::Supernatural::. Romance(necklace) [Silver]
.::Supernatural::. Rylee Silver
Lumae :: Vaeri Headchain // Rose Gold







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid