In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

When I was younger I didn't realize how much it took to get Christmas ready, I was in such awe of it. The lights, the sounds, the smells, and simply the whole feeling of the season. As I got older I started to dislike the idea of it. It was/is to commercialized. It felt like a chore. A task. I worked jobs that a week after Halloween, Christmas would start going out. Then one day as I was doing my Holiday routine, a memory came to me that changed my outlook of what Christmas was truly about. It's not about the biggest and best toy, who gets more or how many decorations you can put up. It's about the memories you make with those that you love and make new traditions. Though never forget the true meaning of the Holiday! 
With all this being said, I got the chance to be apart of an event that made me certainly excited about the Holiday! Peace on Earth 10! There are so many great sponsors this year, it was hard to chose where to start. But I couldn't pass up the chance to try on the Peaceful Gown from LBD aka, Little Black Dress. Normally frilly and poofy is not my thing, but the fact that it's animated made it all the better. The snowflakes in this dress actually move all over. Now don't worry, there is a non animated version. You also have a long and a normal version, for your short and taller avatars. This is offered for both your animated and non animated.  
Also with this wonderful event (POE10) came the jewelry from Beloved Jewelry called Noelani. They paired wonderful with the dress. I did have to switch from elf to human to show off this wonderfully detailed set. There is a resize option. So don't fret about that! 
But with the feel of the dress I had to top it off with the Ringsong Headpiece from Spyralle which is Exclusive at the Autumn Frost Fair. This has a hud that you can change the color of the stones, along with the color of the metal. 4 different options. So cute and wonderful colors.  
My eyes are appliers from Cazimi called Frosted and will be at POE 10. I love the silvery blue flecks that the eyes possess. So pretty and just the kind I wear! The makeup for my eyes is from another Liquid another sponsor! It's called Radiant, though this is not her event eyes, she does have something awesome for it! 
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you come back to see more of my event/sponsor posts in the coming weeks!! Have a great Sunday!! 


POE 10--Peace on Earth
>Blogger Packs-November 15th-November 28th, 2017
>Final Set up Day/Walk thru-->November 29th
>Hunt begins December 1
>Hunt ends on December 31st

Fair Dates
Setup - November 15 - November 17, 2017
Fair Opens - November 18, 2017
Fair Closes - December 6, 2017



 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
CAZIMI: Eyes - Frosted for POE(TY)
Liquid-  Radiant Eyemakeup Catwa (TY)
Piercings-PUNCH / Trine
.:ECCO:. Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing(MP)

Clothes/Jewelry
*LBD* Peaceful Gown - Animated, Higher Complexity@POE 10(TY)
Beloved Jewelry : Noelani Set (Texture Change) POE10 #52(TY)
Spyralle Rainsong Headpiece-Exclusive at Autumn Frost Fair (TY)





Spyralle Rainsong Headpiece-Exclusive at Autumn Frost Fair (TY)
CAZIMI: Eyes - Frosted for POE(TY)
Liquid-  Radiant Eyemakeup Catwa (TY)

Beloved Jewelry : Noelani Set (Texture Change) POE10 #52(TY)










Comments

  1. Great post Addi :)

    p.s we need to make some new sprinklesis traditions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid