Just Another Day-- Black Swan, Liquid, MakeOver Room

Today was a bit of a cool day outside. So I decided to stay inside. But of course, I am not prepared for the cool weather that is to follow the nice summer/fall we had. So I was searching through my closet and happened to run across this tutu skirt from the collection Dark Surrender, it's also a new sponsor Black Swan. Now, I will be honest I am not one for the short tutus, they just like too youngish for me. But I have to say, this one is one I could see myself wearing. Especially when it's paired with the half top and see-through bra. As of right now, there are four different options of colors, the one I have on is rose. The teasing little bra shows the nips and would make any boy or man drool. The stockings are cute as well, they are appliers though. So just be wise of that.
    I had a little birdy in my ear that kept nagging at me cause my face was naked. So I pulled out my pallet from The Makeover Room, and couldn't help but dip my brushes into MRM's Animesh Eye makeup and Lipstick....both of course for the Catwa heads. For your eyeshadow, you have six different options for your design. The liner is the same, but the color of the lids are different. The lips as well come with six different option. Pucker up and enjoy!
    Now it would be weird if I said I popped my eyes out and put in a pair from Liquid, but hell, I suppose that's what I did(but we can pretend they are contacts.) These are from the same set I did in an earlier blog post, but just a different shade, these are Cliffside Stone 2. But I can't help but praise these eyes. I am really really picky on those sorts of things, and I have to say I love em' .
So I hope that you all had a good weekend and holiday. (For those that did) Have a great hump day!!

 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Eyes-Liquid ~ Cliffside Stone 2 ~ Mesh Eyes(TY)
Makeup-MRM "Animesh" Eyes Makeup for Catwa Head-The MakeoverRoom(TY!)
MRM "Animesh" Lipstick for Catwa Head
 Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
 =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Leila" Gray 3

Piercings
Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)
Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

Clothes 
!Black Swan! Blogger - Dark Surrender-Rose(MP)(TY!)

Pose
#4 <K&S> Lolita. Bento poses.@ The Secret Hideout Event Oct 2017



Eyes-Liquid ~ Cliffside Stone 2 ~ Mesh Eyes(TY)


-MRM "Animesh" Eyes Makeup for Catwa Head-The MakeoverRoom















Comments

  1. Great post! I totally adore that top Addi! Suuuuper cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid