Something a bit Warm--Deadly Nightlyshade, WYH


There is something about the season between Autumn and Winter that you just don't know what to expect. Yes, I said between seasons. Because if you think about it. One moment it's cold, the next it's hot and then your freezing. So in all honesty, I think it really needs its own season. But for times like this, it's when I pull out my sweatshirts, kinda like this one from Facepalm clothing company. I am a total hoodie whore during this time of year. It's a perfect in between. This particular one is called Arya, as you can tell, from Game of Thrones. But there are several different options for your design on this sweater. The hud holds 4 different choices of design choices.
   Nothing like a cup of coffee to help warm you up... though I am not a coffee drinker at all, I gave it a try with this cup from, Something New. This is an Exclusive at the Warm your Heart Event! 
   But with the change with the change of seasons come the falling of leaves. I couldn't help myself with the Autumn effects Aura from Deadly Nightshade! Now, I will tell you, attempting to catch falling leaves is not easy at all! It was all I could do to not fall on my face when I was attempting to do so! This cute little aura comes in static and dynamic!
  But I do hope that you all have had a great week and hope you have a great weekend! Thank you once again for reading my blog and hope you continue to do so!


Warm your Heart Event    Started Nov 8th to Nov 30th! (OPEN NOW!!)
Deadly Nightshade


 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-Magika - Talk Like That
Eyes-Liquid ~Sonic Silver- (TY!!)
BentBox Sylvan Ears
Piercings-PUNCH / Trine
.:ECCO:. Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing(MP)


Clothes
+FCC+ Arya M Lara- @WYH (TY)
JCKLP / SpaceQueen Gacha / DarkGrey Leggings Maitreya
Barb Tip Toe Sneaker for Maitreya- *CK*

Props
~DN~. Autumn(Effects) Aura {Static]x3 (TY!)
Coffee Cup-Exclusive-..:: Something New  ::..@WYH
Persefona Leaves in hair (red) was @Cosmopolitan

Pose
L y r i u m_ Waiting for you Pose









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun