Take me



I believe that no matter how dominant you are, there is always a bit of submissive. You don't want to admit it. But think about it. If you're not the boss of your current job(SL or first life) then you are submitting to the rules and requests of those superior of you. There are levels of submissions and dominance. But a little tidbit about me is that I am a submissive, more then I like to admit. But I also like to be in control as well. But with this said, and the reason behind this particular peek into my life is the Junky Jewelry by PREY "Ayla's Choker". This choker is beautifully put together and I love the fact that it either comes in Gold or Silver. It is rigged, but you still have to resize it to fit perfectly, which as you can see it does. Normally I don't do vibrant colors when it comes to my eye makeup but the MRM "Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick from the Makeover Room Event fit perfectly with what I wanted to express. In the hud, there is 8 eyeshadow and 8 lipstick options. Some of the shades are very fantasy feeling and would work well if you wanted to do a whimsical type of picture. It works with Static/Bento Catwa. The eyes are :SG:: Kumi Eyes from the Makeover Room Event. The eyes are mesh and work with the Catwa, Letluka and mesh eyes. The eye hud comes with 8 different eye color options.  Then comes the heels that you wear with any lingerie collab, Heels by Morgan W. "Kitty's Heels" Black -Maitreya-Prey Junky Jewelry I love the softness of these shoes. They have a pointed heel, but the small weaving on the top of the shoes set it off differently from most. I can't wait for this store to open in November! I really do hope that you enjoyed my ramblings. I sincerely hope that you will check out these stores and events! Thank you all for your time!! 


  Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
 Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Hair-Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Upsidedown - Ombre
Tableau Vivant \\ Rossella hair [common] - Ombre
MRM "Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick Static/Bento Catwa((TY))Makeover Room Event((TY))
Eyes-:SG:: Kumi Eyes--Makeover Room Event ((TY!))

Clothes
BBD - Elizabeth Lingerie Turquoise WL - Maitreya 
Heels by Morgan W. "Kitty's Heels" Black -Maitreya-Prey Junky Jewelry((TY!))--Heels by Morgan W. is set to open November 2017

Jewelry
Junky Jewelry by PREY "Ayla's Choker" Gold(TY!)) 
:::ChicChica::: Lilo #9 RARE 17, 15, 1, 2, 8 

Pose/Background
*CS* Dark Desires - FullScene
*CS* Scene Base

Heels by Morgan W. "Kitty's Heels" Black -Maitreya-Prey Junky Jewelry((TY!))--Heels by Morgan W. is set to open November 2017



Junky Jewelry by PREY "Ayla's Choker" Gold(TY!)) 

 MRM "Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick Static/Bento Catwa((TY))Makeover Room Event((TY))
Eyes-:SG:: Kumi Eyes--Makeover Room Event ((TY!))





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid