Come at me... I dare you


Location-Little Shop of Nightmares-1up Gaming Lounge 

I have these voices that I hear a lot they are worse this time of year. They scream, yell, cry-- tell me that everything is my fault, that if I just end it that it will make it all better. What is one suppose to do when you hear those voices? Get rid of them of course. I have to say that the sponsors of The Nightmare event helped me do that. The Mako skin from KRR was the right fit for this design that I put together. There are several different choices from mild to savage. I chose the mild version tonight. The voices weren't talking to me that bad tonight(hehe)Now on a side note of this skin. The lighting I used, made it a bit darker than the original skin. It is a very very pale tan white.  I used the eyes from Goth1c0 mixing and matching the options for the infected eyes. Mello's Lovely Thing Hair was once again my choice for this event picture. I just love the way it looks! Pulse did a great job with their Scare Me set-- I couldn't help but chose the Cute but Pyscho version of this top. The taking up the shorts with suspenders. I really did enjoy doing this setup and hope you like it too! 

  Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-[KRR] Mako skin-The Nightmare Event(TY!!)
the mild version used on the face
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Eyes-Goth1c0: Infected makeup and Mesh Eyes-The Nightmare Event(TY!)
Hair-Mello. Lovely Thing-The Nightmare Event(Ty!)
Nail Appliers-DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Sadistic Stripes-The Nightmare Event(TY)

Jewelry
::Static:: Barbed Wire Necklace - Bare Metal-The Nightmare Event(TY)
:::ChicChica::: Lilo #9 RARE, 1  

Clothes
.:PULSE:. Scare Me / Maitreya L / Top - Cute But Psycho-The Nightmare Event(TY)
.:PULSE:. Scare Me / Maitreya Lara / Bottom + Suspender - Black-The Nightmare Event (TY)
AsteroidBox. Acrophobia Heels // Black - Queen- The Nightmare Event 

Accessories 
+ WitchCraft + Satyr Horns-The Nightmare  Event(TY)

Background/Props
OLQINU : gothic nightmare <gothic nightmare sign>-The Nightmare Event 
Straight Razor-Half Moon Market-The Nightmare Event
Coffin Bookcase-Boudoir
Ghostly Covered Sofa
12 MI Skull Wreath [4 LI] RARE- MESH INDIA STORE
PB - Psycho Girl with TV(MP)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Sun

The Colors of Fall--Nightmare Event, Makeover Room, Gacha Good

Butterfly Effect