Skull and Bones-Gatcha Good-GFY



Okay, so ya, this is a bit of a different post then the norm for me. It's a decor strictly post. Soooo here goes. I got the chance to be a sponsor for the Gatcha Good Event. Nothing like helping to add to my addiction to decorating huh?There are several pieces that aren't from this particular designer if you want to know about the pieces you can message me in-world at Saphire Firehawk, and I'll get you the information! Alrighty then, here we go. ~Go Frock Yourself~ or GFY is the one that created the Skin and Bones Gatcha. Here you can find a vase that as the skeleton feet! Then we have the skeleton coffee table(rare) that is most likely my favorite piece from this collection. I will definitely be tossing this into my Halloween decor! Then we have the skeleton headlamp. It's strictly white, and when you touch it lights up! Making the area very bright and giving an eery feel in the room, especially if you change your windlight to a darker setting. The Ribcage lamp does the same thing as well. I could see putting some webbing or little spiders in that lamp to add to a creepiness factor The comes the  Skeleton candle. It's a tall red candle, that has an arm and hand of a skeleton that grips the bottom. Uber cute.Another piece that we have is the Footed Vase. A vase with skeleton feet. You could always stick this behind a curtain, to where the feet are the only thing showing! Then we have the Handy Bowl held up with, what you think? That's right skeleton hands.  The ribcage lamp is sitting on another one of my favorite pieces it's the Skeleton Hand End Table. This description pretty much sums up the name for that particular piece. You can't call a holiday a holiday without a wreath, and that is the finishing touch that we have here.The Skull Wreath-RARE, I really have to say I really do like this as well. It's epically cool, the wreath flashes orange. If you zoom in on it it looks like little spikes. But I love it. This whole set is amazing. I hope that you will take a moment to go and check it out when you have a chance!! Thank you GFY and Gatcha Good for this chance!!

by: Ripley (ripley.rozenberg)




Skeleton coffee table(rare)
 Skeleton Hand End Table
Ribcage lamp
Footed Vase

skeleton headlamp
 Skeleton candle
 Skeleton candle

The Skull Wreath-RARE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid