The Colors of Fall--Nightmare Event, Makeover Room, Gacha Good

 My favorite time of year is fall.I love the sounds the smell, and just the colors. I love the way that the leaves change. It reminds me that it's okay for a change. Our lives are so unpredictable that we never know what is going to happen. We don't want change, and we do everything, we possibly can to not change. But no matter how hard we try we find it happening. The leaves on the trees as they float to the ground let us know that it is okay. That our lives end up as a crumbled mess on the floor, but to be prepared for the new things that are to come. So in light of the season, I popped on this cute  Witches Outfit Sweater and leggings by GFY.  Now I am not a bit full sweater person in SL at all, but I gotta say I love this one. The little witch on the front is so super cute. The leggings that she pairs with it, made me chuckle a bit. The print on the leggings says, Bad Witch. So cute! 
     Now I have been searching everywhere for a cute pair of braids, the ones found at the Nightmare Event, by Runaway, are pretty much exactly what I was looking for. They are called Wicca Hair. The braids are laced with a bit of rope it looks like and you can, of course, change the shading of the hair.
      Then I did something I have never done before, I put on some mesh bento nails from Slacker Girl called Ginger.They are currently found at The Makeover Room Event It is funny because I was actually talking to a friend the other day about this sort of thing, telling them I could never see myself wearing these, but honestly, I love em' . She throws in a  texture hud that gives you 20 different color options for them. There is also little jewels on them as well! Uber cute. So I really hope that you'll hope to check out these events before they end!!! 


Lara Body- Maitreya
Essences- Serenity/Med. 1-Powder Pack June 2017 (Catwa)
Eyes-Colours of Nature-Liquid(TY)
Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-[RA] Wicca Hair@The Nightmare Event (TY)
::SG:: Ginger Mesh Nail Bento@ The MakeoverRoom Event (TY)
Piercings-DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)

Jewelry
:::ChicChica::: Lilo 9 Rare, 8

Clothing
Witches Outfit Sweater-Maitreya-GFY@Gatch Good/Ghost Town(TY)
Witches outfit Leggings-GFY@Gatcha Good/Ghost Town(TY)
Shoes-Mosquito's Way - Layla for Maitreya

Background/Decor/Poses
theposeshop. pumpkin stand RARE / Pumpkin Patch Gacha L&F(pose included)-Jackalope
[DDD] Kitty Pumpkin@50 Linden Fridays 
hive // hay bale
weathered wheelbarrow [dark]
+Half-Deer+ Colorcopia Pumpkin - Group of 5
Ghost Kitty
Stringlight Clutter
LOVE - PORCH PUMPKINS - GARLAND - FARM
:CP: Hot Chocolate
black cat sitting/ 1 prim
CAT - Black cat green eyes-Tidbits
















 


Comments

  1. Yaaay! Fall! It is the best season of the year!! The nightmare event is making it sooo much better too :P weeee \o/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun