A Night to think in the Graveyard


Now, most people have some fun and fuzzy places to go and think. But I suppose that is where I am a bit of an oddball. I find graveyards very relaxing and unstressful. I know that here I won't be disturbed. I have people that will listen to me and not judge me. A truly peaceful and quiet place. Now today I was in the mood for a bit of a change of pace on how I did my makeup. Went a little bit more dramatic, and with the ghostly eyes I put in... oh my damn! I love it. I went with the :: MOMOCHUU :: Kitsune Eye makeup Red [CATWA] from the -The Nightmare Event (Ty). I am really not one to wear tattoos on my face, but I have to say I may just be wearing this more. It comes with several different options. Colors range from black, red to gold.You can wear it with or without the forehead design. Or One or two stripes under the eyes. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try out something new and daring.  But along with that, I had to use :: MOMOCHUU:: YOHO LIPS [CATWA] also from the -The Nightmare Event(Ty!) This hud has 7 different color options. Working well with the eyes and Kitsune Eye makeup. 


When it comes to hair I am very, very picky, and I have to give props to Mello. 's Lovely Thing from the -The Nightmare Event. I love the flow of the hair, the way it curves around the back and off to the side. Makes it wonderful for side and back shots as you can see below! Thank you, Mello!! Even though I went a little dark I need to add something more to girly it up just a wee bit. So I took the headband from Neomenia: bezel Polya [RED] from  The Nightmare Event(TY) and plopped that one. The flowers added a nice "softer" feel to the whole outfit, along with giving it a nice little pop! I really hope that if you haven't yet, that you go and check out The Nightmare Event you won't be disappointed!! 

 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-Mello. Lovely Thing-The Nightmare Event(Ty!)
Eyes-AG. Hypnotic Eyes - Ghost
 Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]

Nail Appliers-alaskametro<3 "Classic/Shimmer nails(MP)-Maitreya Manicure
:: MOMOCHUU:: YOHO LIPS [CATWA]-The Nightmare Event(Ty!)
:: MOMOCHUU :: Kitsune Eye makeup Red [CATWA]-The Nightmare Event (Ty!)

Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)
DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

Jewelry
:::ChicChica::: Lilo #9 RARE 17, 15, 1, 2, 8 

Clothes
SP~"Aya" Dress - Lara BITN Hunt-(TY)
Bishes inc Halloween Heel MAITREYA

Accessories 
Neomenia: bezel Polya [RED]-The Nightmare Event(TY)

Pose/Background
{C&C} Shadow Room Skybox --The Nightmare Event(TY!!)
Lara's Moment(3)-FoxCity 
 SAYO-Seance Candle-Divinity-Salem Event



Hair-Mello. Lovely Thing-The Nightmare Event(Ty!)

 :: MOMOCHUU:: YOHO LIPS [CATWA]-The Nightmare Event(Ty!)
:: MOMOCHUU :: Kitsune Eye makeup Red [CATWA]-The Nightmare Event (Ty!)
Neomenia: bezel Polya [RED]-The Nightmare Event(TY)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid