Please no more pictures!



Please, no more pictures! My friend can't seem to help but snap a few pictures of me when I was attempting to decorate my little greenhouse outside. I wasn't expecting any guests so I was literally in my undies and tank top walking around. Though I did get lucky when the picture was snapped I was wearing my Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick Static/Bento Catwa from MRM  from the Makeover Room Event. Brilliant colors really aren't my thing, but honestly, I loved the way it looked with my skin tone and eyes. I love purple so it seemed to fit perfectly with the   Jenni Tank ::Maitreya:: from Pink Cream Pie. It's so cute and absolutely comfy. As you can tell I would simply wear it as Pj. But I couldn't help but pair it with the Halloween Panties from  --Narcisse- .  The panties are really cute as they come with a hud of 6 different options for the designs that show on the front of the panties. On the back, it says Happy Halloween. All cute and so Halloweeny! Happy Early Halloween!! 


 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
 Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
MRM "Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick Static/Bento Catwa-->Makeover Room Event((Ty))
Hair-Doe: Jemmie [FIT] (two tone) - Indecisive RARE- Gatcha Guardians event 
Nail Appliers- alaskametro<3 "Classic/Shimmer" nails(MP) - Maitreya manicure

Piercings-Trothe Bridge Dermal Piercing-(MP).:ECCO:(MP)
DimplePiercings-Silver no shadow-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]
SimpleNosePiercing-(MP) [PuncturedPinup]

Clothes 
Jenni Tank ::Maitreya:: Pink Cream Pie- Trick or Treat Box 2017(TY)
-Narcisse- Halloween Panties - ML- Treat or Treat Box 2017(TY)
Milk Tea: Trick & Treat - Bonus Plain & Torn-->Salem Event 
REIGN.- Coven Ankle Boots (Maitreya-High) RARE

Decor
[keke] old garden greenhouse
Love - Porch Pumpkins - Farm Full Set 
{what next} 'Hello Fall' Mini Tree/Lights



 MRM "Charlotte/Rebekka" Eyes/Lipstick Static/Bento Catwa-->Makeover Room Event((Ty))

Jenni Tank ::Maitreya:: Pink Cream Pie- Trick or Treat Box 2017(TY)


-Narcisse- Halloween Panties - ML- Treat or Treat Box 2017(TY)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Sun

The Colors of Fall--Nightmare Event, Makeover Room, Gacha Good

Butterfly Effect