Is it Stark in here or is it just me? --Six Essence and PREY



I barely could make it out of my house today. Kitty wouldn't give up my phone, and well attempting to get it back with razors for paws, just wasn't happening. So while he continued to watch his cat videos on youtube, I decided to change out of what I had on into this cute little number. The top(which is an applier) is from Six Essence. Now I must admit that appliers really aren't my thing, but with this shirt, you can't even really tell. Also, honestly, appliers now are really well done compared to when I started many years ago. This little spiky head-band from PREY called Karins is super cute and gave it the feeling and look I was going for. I really thank you for checking this out!

Lara Body- Maitreya
Essences- Serenity/Med. 1-Powder Pack June 2017 (Catwa) 
Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-eXxEsS : VANILLA A

Jewelry
ChicChica-Lilo#9 Rare, 17,15,1,2,8
Karin Choker [Black]-silver .::Supernatural::.

Clothes 
Six Essence. Top Torn Stark-(TY)
:: No Cabide & FLG :: Laura Sexy Skirt - HUD 30 Models
Foxes - Spooky - Socks - Opaque@ Epiphany Event
Accessories 
PREY Karin's Headband Set - 2 Pack(TY)

Background Decor
+Half-Deer+ First Class Kitty - High-Tech Yarn - Noir
+Half-Deer+ First Class Kitty - Open Suitcase - Leather



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Moonlight--POE 10, Autumn Frost Event, Liquid

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid