That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid



We all have those nights that we just need to dress up and head out of a night on the town.  To just forget and want to feel sexy. Well, thanks to my two new sponsors Liquid and Eginma Apparel I got to do just that. I am wearing the eyes and lipstick from Liquid. Now the lipstick is in a tester phase and as of when I tried it, it wasn't in her store yet. Now the eyes. OMG! Now I am very, very particular about my eyes. I like to change up the colors of them and mostly stick to silvers, but her Colours of Nature is stunning. I was lucky enough to get the Fat pack that consists of 12 sets with 3 different colors in each set giving you a total of 36 options for the eyes. You don't get that a lot in fat packs for eyes!!
The next is the Outfit Alline from Eginma Apparel an exclusive at the Darkness Chamber Fair running from October 11- Nov 1  I mean, damn! Do you see this dress? I mean every woman ha to have that little black dress in her closet and well, I have so found mine. I absolutely adore the string laces that move up the thighs, and it's on the back as well. Now I wouldn't recommend going out without at least some sort of coverage on your nether region unless you wanting to go all 50 Shades of Grey. Them shoes though! I love the lacing on the shoes as well. They top the dress off to a tee. These are shoes that I see myself wearing a lot!!
Thank you both so much for giving me the chance to be your support team!! I look forward to working out more posts for you!Also thank you, my readers, for coming and checking me out! <3


Lara Body- Maitreya
Essences- Serenity/Med. 1-Powder Pack June 2017 (Catwa)
Eyes-Colours of Nature-Liquid(TY)
Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair-*Besom~ Just Lovely *Colors*

Jewelry
ChicChica-Lilo#9 Rare, 17,15,1,2,8
Karin Choker [Black]-silver .::Supernatural::.

Clothes
Outfit Alline-Dress &Shoes Eginma Apparel  (TY)

Pose-
FOXCITY. Effortless V1-3







Comments

  1. Yayy! Excellent post. Love the dress! And I love reading your reviews on stuff Addi. You come off positive yet honest. You are a very natural writer chicky! :)

    Cant wait to see more

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

Summer Sun