A little bit of Halloween


What do you do when you have a bunch of deadlines that need to be met by a certain time? You make outfits out of them! So that is what I did here! The cute little ensemble that I put together, I have to say I am rather proud of it and that Halloween my start being my favorite holiday!  I mean with all the festivities that are going on right now... I mean yay! So, hmm where to begin. I started off with the Arm Warmer Full Color, from LUVI. Honestly. I have always been an arm warmer type of girl. I love these. They are so cute and comfy. They have a hud to where you can change the colors on them. But I stuck with black as I didn't want to overdo it with any other color. It fits decently with the Maitreya body. It also is suited for the Slink body as well. 
   
The next thing I couldn't resist was the Witchy Woman Dress Ghost from Entice. My new favorite Halloween Dress! The color and detail of the dress are amazing. I have to say, though I absolutely love the small slit that runs up the thigh to the hip. Needless to say, I am not the only one that likes this dress on. The little Ghosties are on it are so cute. So suitable for the season! Spooky yet cute!! But the best thing about this is it's apart of the Gotham Island EventIt is a fundraiser that is raising money for Parkinson's. It's awesome when you see such amazing things happening like this for first life situations. If Entice wasn't a sponsor then I would purchase this dress to help support this, I hope you will too! The other awesome thing... Exclusive 100% Donation!

But then even with this outfit, I knew that something was missing. I went diving into the inventory I had just cleaned up over a week ago, only to have it taken up by another amazing event sponsor! The Nightmare Event-- which opened at Midnight SLT hosted ERSCH  as one of their designers and I found the Pumpkin Mess Headpiece.  I utterly love the fact that it has a hud that you can change the color of the pumpkins, vines, crosses, and leaves. You even have the choice if you want the crosses on or off the headband. It was such a cute piece and made the ensemble come so perfectly together! 

Thank you so much for allowing me to be your blogger and I look forward to hopefully continuing with you all!! 



 Lara Body- Maitreya
Skin-<Peach>MAITREYA (CURVY)-Pink Fuel 
Head- Kimberly-Catwa
Hair- Lissa- [LCKY]
 Ears UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 [MANDALA]
Nail Appliers- Halloween Nails- Entice-(TY)

Clothes
 Witchy Woman Dress - Ghost-Entice-- (TY)
Fund Raiser Event for Parkinson's
Exclusive 100% Donation
Arm Warmer Full Color, LUVI, Blogotex--(TY)
Bishes inc Halloween Heel MAITREYA

Jewelry
Karin Choker [Black]-silver .::Supernatural::.

Accessories
ERSCH - Pumpkin Mess Headpiece The Nightmare Event(TY)

Decor
{what next} Harvest Pumpkin Basket
{what next} Fall Leaves Pumpkin
{what next} 'Welcome' Pumpkin
{what next} Harvest Sign
{what next} Pumpkin Tower - Dots
.::: NEW Chez Moi :::. Spooky HideCat
~Halloween Tree 2017 Over the Moon~

Pose
Serendipity: curiuos... (3)


Arm Warmer Full Color, LUVI, Blogotex--(TY)


 Witchy Woman Dress - Ghost-Entice-- (TY)
Fund Raiser Event for Parkinson's
Exclusive 100% Donation






ERSCH - Pumpkin Mess Headpiece The Nightmare Event(TY)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories-- Entice, Liquid, POE10

That little black dress--Eginma Apparel&Liquid

Summer Sun